The University of Lausanne Scholarship, UNIL scholarships for global understudies in Switzerland Will Cover Your Monthly stipend and will likewise cover your semester charge, Tuition Fee. The length of the Master Degree program will rely upon the course.
Qualified Countries: International Students
Foundation Name: University of Lausanne
To be taken at (nation): Switzerland
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship is accessible for Masters Degree program.
• The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year • Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
• To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL. • To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results. • To have a language level of at least 82 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught. • Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past. • To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s Grants on a focused premise to global understudies who wish to seek after a Masters Degree at the University.
College of Lausanne, Switzerland
Level/Field(s) of study:
All Master’s program from among those offered by the UNIL, with the exception of the accompanying
• Master from the School of Medicine
• Master of Education
• Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
• Master of Criminal Law, magistracy specialism
• All MASs (Ph.D. programs)
Note: For the Master of Law, just two specializations – “universal and near law” and “lawful hypothesis” are available to applications for Masters scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is allowed for the base statutory time of the program picked by the understudy. It adds up to CHF 1,600 every month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the total span of the bosses (one and a half years or two years relying upon the picked experts), except for instances of conclusive disappointment after the principal year.
Understudies offered a scholarship will be excluded from the fixed enrollment expenses for the courses, except for the CHF 80.00 charges to be paid every semester.
• To have gotten a remote college degree considered proportionate to a single man at UNIL before the start of the experts’ program at UNIL.
• To have separated yourself during your investigations, particularly through especially splendid scholastic outcomes.
• To have a language level of in any event B2 (as indicated by the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or English as per the language where your picked bosses are educated.
• Not to have been enlisted with UNIL previously.
• To have paid the CHF 200.00 organization charge (see the record, “rundown of reports to append to your application”).
You should not make an application for admission to the bosses degree through the Admissions Department (SII). Competitors must send their finished application (allude to the archive, “rundown of reports to append to your application”), unbound, by post.
The deadline for applications is 1 November to start a bosses degree during the accompanying scholastic year, in the fall semester or the spring semester if the program permits. The stamp will bear witness to the date sent.
It is critical to peruse the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and visit the official site (link found beneath) to get to the application structure and for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarships Deadline: Nov 01, 2019