Swedish Institute Scholarships,Western Balkans and Turkey for Master’s
The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships target exceptionally qualified understudies and are granted for examines in Sweden beginning in a harvest time semester. The scholarships are planned for full-time ace’s level examinations in Sweden and spread both living expenses and education costs.Western Balkans and Turkey for Master’s Studies, Swedish Institute Scholarships ,Swedish The studentships are open for Western Balkans and Turkey residents who need to begin their investigations in a graduate degree in the fall semester 2020.
Qualified Countries: Western Balkans and Turkey understudies
Establishment Name: The Swedish Institute
To be taken at (nation): Sweden
Qualified Field of Study: Scholarship is accessible for Pursuing Masters Degree program.
The most effective method to Apply
• How to Apply: To start with, just projects that are on the rundown of qualified ace’s projects are qualified for programs for the Western Balkans and Turkey. After then apply for an experts program at universityadrnissions.se before the cutoff time. • Supporting Documents: You should connect a duplicate of your visa to your application. Your own information including name, citizenship, and photo must be demonstrated plainly. You should finish your applications in English. • Language Requirement: In request to be qualified for college considers in Sweden, candidates must show that they meet the English necessity for the course or program they wish to apply for.
Advantages: The scholarship covers
• Tuition charges: pay straightforwardly to the Swedish college by SI • Living costs of SEK 10,000/month • Travel award of SEK 5,000/scholastic year • Insurance against sickness and mishap • Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL)- a stage to assist you with developing expertly and assemble your system, while in Sweden • Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a stage for kept systems administration and further proficient improvement
Countries of eligibility
The programme is open to candidates from two different categories of countries.
If your country is listed here you can only apply within this category.
For 2014, citizens of the following countries can apply for the scholarship within this category: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Candidates with citizenship from the majority of countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients can apply to this program. Priority will be given to candidates from Algeria, Botswana, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Namibia, South Africa, Syria, Tunisia, Vietnam, the West Bank & Gaza, and Yemen.
Please note that candidates with citizenship from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine cannot apply to this programme, but instead are eligible to apply for another scholarship SI scholarship programme:
- Citizens from Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine can only apply for a scholarship through The Visby Programme.
- Citizens from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Serbia can only apply for a scholarship through SI Scholarships for the Western Balkans.
- Citizens from Turkey can only apply for a scholarship through The Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme.
Scholarships Deadline: 15 January,2020