You like to study business after high school?
Study for an International Business ,The Amsterdam School of International Business’ Bachelor programme will prepare you for success in an international environment, through courses in the fields of economics, marketing, information technology, trade and culture.Study for an International Business
This Bachelor programme is internationally recognised and is accredited by EFMD Programme Accreditation System (EPAS). Study for an International Business
BONUS: Successfully enroll into the programme and you stand a chance to win an iPad!
Application starts: 1 October 2018
Apply by: 1 May 2019
Programme start: September 2019
Duration: 4 years
Tuition Fee: European Union students: €2,006 per year / Non EU: €8,144 per year
What to do next:
1. Go to this Sqore page to find out if the programme is right for you
○ Sign up on Sqore
○ Take a short quiz to discover more about the programme
○ Fill in your details
2. If you meet the eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to guide you with your decision.
● Suitable high school diploma
● English Proficiency:
○ IELTS (6.0 subscores not lower than 5.5)
○ TOEFL (iBT 80 subscores not lower than 20, of paper based 550)
○ TOEIC (LR670+SW290)
○ Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)