SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020
SHELL NIGERIA Research Are you a Nigerian student? Are you looking for an internship opportunity to pursue either Masters or Ph.D. Degree programs? Currently, Applications for SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020 is being accepted now.
The postgraduate research internship offers Nigerian PhD students (M.Sc, M.Phil, and Ph.D.) the opportunity to gain work experience in this sector and conduct thematic research within shell companies. in Nigeria.
Therefore, I advise you read thoroughly the information we have painstakingly put down here which I strongly believe will be of great help to you.
About the Sponsor: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the oldest energy company in Nigeria and has a long-term commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the growing energy needs of the world in an economical, ecological and socially responsible manner.
More About the SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
Level/ Field of Study
SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020 Covers postdoctoral courses in the following fields:
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
Research Internship for Postgraduate Students is hosted by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
This SHELL Research Internship is available for Nigerian students.
Aside from the SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
SHELL Research Internship Worth
SHELL Postgraduate Internship Winners gets a platform to gain work experience in the petroleum sector and conduct thematic research within shell companies.
SHELL Research Internship Duration:
12 months (non-renewable).
Eligibility for SHELL Postgraduate Internship 2020
To be eligible for SHELL Research Internship, you meet these criteria
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Obtain an undergraduate degree program.
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from post-graduate research internship in any Shell Companies will not be considered.
Shell Internship Application Process
Interested and qualified applicants must submit the following documents:
- A signed application letter from a page indicating the team/discipline of interest.
- A CV with a phone number, email address of the applicant and three references with contact information. Ill. A 3-page summary of the candidate’s postdoctoral application, including background to the study, technical objectives, required methodology/data, and expected outcomes.
- Scanned copy of the international passport of the applicant or the page with the national driver’s license data.
- All documents must be sent to the following address: [email protected]
- Applicants may not submit additional documents that are not listed under “Application Method”.
- Applications from people who have already benefited from a postgraduate research internship at a Shell company will not be considered.
Only accepted candidates will be contacted.The best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Shell Internship 2020 Application Process Deadline
The application Deadline Research Internship for Postgraduate Students 15th April 2019.
documents should be sent to [email protected]