This is a full-time three year program accessible for qualified understudies. The point of this bursary is to expand the conveyance of proof based general practice care for patients
PhD Scholarship Opportunity – Implementation Science in Primary Care at Monash University, Australia
• Eligible Countries: Applications are acknowledged from Ukraine
• Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject offered by the col lege
• Eligibility Criteria: Applicants need to take a crack at the four year college education program at the school
Instructions to Apply
• How to Apply: For getting a handle on the chance, understudies are expected to take affirmation in the college degree coursework at the Niagara College. In the wake of taking affirmation, you can download the honor application shape and submit it to the Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: [email protected] • Supporting Documents: Must append your secondary school transcript and duplicate of visa. • Admission Requirements: Students need to meet the confirmation necessities of the school • Language Requirement: To be joined up with a course at the school, candidates must check the base English language requirernents.
Advantages: Each fruitful researcher will get the measure of $2,000 licensed towards the course expense.
PhD Scholarship Opportunity: Implementation Science in Primary Care
Description Job No : 591748
Location: Notting Hill Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 3 year fixed-term appointment Remuneration: $27,872 AUD per annum full-time rate (tax-free stipend for 3 years) Candidate requirements
1. Successful applicants will have an excellent academic track record in primary care, implementation science, compensable injury or public health in the Australian setting, with an Honours or Master’s degree with H1 or equivalent
2. A strong interest in research translation in the general practice setting, with experience in the Australian conte.
3. Fulfil the admission criteria for PhD enrolment at Monash University https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/faqs-and-resources/contentIchapter-two/2-1
To apply, please ensure you include with your application:
A cover letter Detailed curriculum vitae Academic transcript(s) For instructions on how to apply, please refer to -How to apply for Monash Jobs’.
Keywords implementation science, general practice, primary care, health services research, knowledge translation, implementation, KT, RT, evaluation, trial. mental health, work
School School of Primary and Allied Health Care General Practice Available options PhD/Doctorate
Time commitment Full-time
Top-up scholarship funding available Yes
Year 1: $27872 Year 2: $27872 Y.r 3: $27872
Physical location Notting Hill
Scholarships Deadline: January 31,2020