First, you must enroll as foreign fee paying student. You then apply for the free scholarships called the international Pathway Merit Scholarships at the University of Lincoln in New Zealand.
Scholarships will be paid to successful students’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account upon confirmed enrolment in one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate in University Studies, or
- Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway), or
- Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway).
Scholarships Value: $2,500 NZD total value
Number of awards: 20
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
- Not hold any other scholarship.
- The scholarship shall be tenable for one academic semester.
All international students
How to apply?
An application form can be obtained from the Lincoln University Scholarships Website and must be submitted to: International Office, Lincoln University, PO Box 85084, Lincoln 7647, Canterbury, New Zealand.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2019