Lionel Murphy Endowment Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2019
The Lionel Murphy Foundation is glad to provide the Lionel Murphy Endowment Postgraduate Scholarship. Its number of scholarships awarded each year, and the method of payment, is recommended by the Advisory Committee.
This scholarship is open for Australian citizens, or permanent residents who have been granted permanent residency by 31 October of the year. The scholarships are tenable at any Australian or overseas tertiary institution for one year only and are currently valued up to $A40, 000 each per annum.
The principal object of the Lionel Murphy Foundation is to provide postgraduate scholarship opportunities for the study of law and/or science, or other disciplines where there is an opportunity for some common good in Australia or overseas.
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open for the postgraduate degree level programs.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for all subject.
- Scholarship Award: $A40, 000 each per annum
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are tenable at any Australian or overseas tertiary institution for one year only
- Entrance Requirements: The minimum requirements for scholarship eligibility are
- Applicants must be Australian citizens.
- Permanent residents who have been granted permanent residency by 31 October of the year prior to this application and in the case of permanent residents.
- Students must be lived in Australia continuously for the previous 12 months.
- Scholars are required to give regular interim progress reports and to provide a full report to the Lionel Murphy Foundation Endowment Advisory Committee on completion of their studies, of their work and other activities undertaken as a Lionel Murphy Foundation Scholar.
- Only completed applications on the current official application form will be considered. Under no circumstances will late applications be considered.
- A minimum of two references, preferably academic, must be provided. Referee reports should either be attached
to your application with other relevant documentation (transcripts, etc) or may be emailed directly by the referee to