Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship
Malaysian citizens are invited to apply for this scholarship. The University of Canterbury awards Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship to help the best students in Malaysia.
The scholarship is available to students wishing to start full-time undergraduate studies during the 2019 academic year.
As the second oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is one of the best universities in the world. It has exchanges with over 50 universities around the world. It offers a variety of study opportunities with over 120 qualifications in more than 150 different fields.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university gives the candidate an excellent educational base that can make him make an incredible career. It offers the opportunity to develop a global perspective through a series of short-term international study opportunities.
What You Need To Know About The Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
Level/Field of Study
The Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship is available to Undergraduate students to take any subject at the university. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship 2019 is hosted in New Zealand. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is open to Malaysian citizens ONLY. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
The scholarship awards up to $ 10,000 which are to be used toward tuition, books, board, and other college expenses
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing the undergraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must have been born in the Kuching Division, and/or have attended a primary or secondary school in the Kuching Division for at least five years. They must be citizens of Malaysia. Applicants must have completed, or be completing, a university entrance qualification.
How to Apply For The Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship
- How to apply: Eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship at Apply online or through the webpage of this scholarship approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship, candidates must need to apply for the course of their choice at the University of Canterbury.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019