Indiana University Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
Global Engagement International Undergraduate Scholarships are announced by Indiana University for high performing international students. First-year students are encouraged to apply for this great initiative by Indiana University.
The Global Engagement Scholarship award is a competitive and merit-based program. The limited number of scholarship award has been announcing each year to support international students to pursue their study in an Undergraduate degree program.
Indiana University was established on January 20, 1820, in the United States. Innovation, creativity, and academic freedom are hallmarks of this University with world-class contributions in research and the arts. Indiana University provides their student’s o choose the best option from more than 200 majors through its 13 schools.
Indiana University provides highly ranked academic programs with well-qualified teaching staff and a world-class educational environment to its students. IU has 13 different career centers on campus and offers over 550 educational programs.
Application closing date: the application deadline is February 1, 2020 (November 1, 2019, is the early action deadline)
Coursework: Undergraduate degree Program.
Study area: Applicants can take admission in any study area in an undergraduate degree program offered by Indiana University.
Funding Organization: Indiana University, Bloomington.
Scholarship Award: Successful candidate will get award worth up to from $1,000 to $11,000 per year.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Eligibility Criteria for Global Engagement Scholarship Award:
Following criteria must be fulfilled.
- Candidate must be incoming freshman international students of the highest academic quality.
- Students must earn a diploma from an accredited high school before you enroll at IU.
How to apply for Indiana University Awards:
- To apply, no separate application is required for the scholarship award. Candidate only needs to get an enrollment at Indiana University Bloomington by fulfilling the Admission process. Submit all the admission materials by the deadline to be considered.
- Some supporting documents are required to upload at Atlas to complete the application including Secondary school academic records, SAT/ACT or TOEFL scores, Demonstration of English proficiency, Official Transcripts, and Letters of recommendation.
- Entry requirements are: Only test scores received directly from the testing agency will be considered for scholarship and admission processes.
- All Applicants are required to demonstrate English Proficiency.
Benefit through scholarship award: Through this merit-based Scholarship award candidates will get award worth up to $1,000 to $11,000 per year.