Electricity Partnership Scholarship Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is offering up to ten scholarships to masters-level students. The scholarship is open to students from developing countries who are studying in sustainable energy development. Electricity Partnership Scholarship
Their one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future. Electricity Partnership Scholarship
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is a non-profit, CEO-led organization of leading electricity companies driving sustainable energy development worldwide through capacity-building activities and small-scale renewable energy projects.
- Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of sustainable energy development.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win Up to $23,000 US per year (max. two years).
- Nationality: Developing counties are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from developing countries.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake masters-level studies in sustainable energy development.
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019.
- Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university
- If you have not yet received a letter of admission, you can upload an acknowledgment of receipt from your university showing that you have applied for admission
- If you receive your official admission letter after the scholarship application deadline, it is your responsibility to forward it via email to [email protected]by no later than April 19, 2019. If they do not receive your official admission letter by this date, your application will not be considered
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year program, include proof of enrolment
- Program outline: Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program
- University transcript(s)
- Academic Reference Form
- Academic or personal reference letter
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to do register through the given link: https://scholarship.globalelectricity.org/account/sign-in