Global funding for International Students
Global funding, Would you like to procure a degree at a perceived college in the US? Uplifting news! Here you have a praiseworthy chance to apply for the Global Scholarship administrating by the James Community College.
The program is open for universal candidates who wish to embrace a four year certification program at the school in the United States.
The program is open for worldwide candidates who wish to attempt a four year certification program at the school in the United States.
Set up in 1950, Jamestown Community College is a junior college in New York. It was the main junior college in the State University of New York. The school offers degree and endorsement programs.
Why at the Jamestown Community College? The school can assist you with preparing for life after school. They can investigate your inclinations and furthermore picks the best profession alternative for you.
Qualified Countries: International Students
Foundation Name: Jamestown Community College
To be taken at (nation): US
Qualified Field of Study: Scholarship is accessible for Pursuing Undergraduate or Bachelor Degree program.
- University or Organization: Jamestown Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 per year
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree coursework at the college
- Students who demonstrate serious academic intent and financial need are eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college either online or you can the application and submitted it to [email protected] or JCC Global Learning, 525 Falconer Street, Jamestown, NY 14702. After being enrolled, you can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit photocopies of your visa and passport, verified declaration of finances, transcripts of secondary and post-secondary education
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Jamestown Community College
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants have to provide the TOEFL test scores
Benefits: The College will provide the amount of $500 per year up to two years
Scholarships Deadline: November,1 2019