The Sciences Po is an international research university glad to announce the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship. This scholarship is open for international students from outside the European Union.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Sciences Po’s overarching mission is to educate future leaders in the public and private sectors. It is to educate open-minded and enlightened citizens capable of changing the world and transforming society.
- Applications Deadline: April 8, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be,
- First-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Exchange students
- The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to Apply: For this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship