international students grab the scholarship opportunity at The University of Southern Denmark. The applications are open to all international students except those who are from EU/EEA country. The main purpose of the institution is to strengthen the roots and make students innovative.
At SDU, scholarship options are available for international full-degree graduate students and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest students. The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since.
Scholarship Key Details:
- Applications Deadline: 1 February and 1 September(2 times in one year)
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver and a grant of DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Different type of scholarships is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following the given criteria:
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees. The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
How to Apply: All eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed