CMU Australia Scholarships, The purpose of this educational award is to attract international students and encourage them to pursue a masters’ degree program at Carnegie Mellon University.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Institute Name: Carnegie Mellon University
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship is available for Masters Degree Programme.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
• Be a citizen of a country in Asia South America or Africa
• Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree. 12 month or 21 month tracks
• Submit a video (1-2 minutes) or an essay (200-500 words) outlining their ambition to contribute to the development of her country or/and the Asia South America and Africa region
• Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
• Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
• Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible • This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement • This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships • Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
• If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
Scholarships Deadline: Apr 30, 2020