Chinese International award Chinese government Tianjin University 2020
Chinese International award, The university has 12 first-grade disciplines and 49 second-grade disciplines that confer Doctoral degrees, 87 disciplines conferring master’s degree, 17 engineering disciplines conferring master’s degree in engineering.
Why at Tianjin University? It is one of the largest multidisciplinary engineering universities in China. The university currently has a working staff of over 4,600, including 342 professors, 662 associate professors, 13 academicians, and 23 special engaged professors.
Application Deadline: 1st Round: Oct 25, 2019-Dec 25, 2019, 2nd Round: Jan 15, 2020-Mar 15, 2020
University or Organization: Tianjin University
Course Level: Graduate degree
Award: Tuition waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- An applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- An applicant applying for a PhD degree shold hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, Applicants should complete an online application on the website according to the application schedule.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload Scan of notarized highest diploma, Scan of notarized copy of the academic transcripts, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate, scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or students conduct certificate, A Study or Research Plan, Two Recommendation Letters, Self-introduction Video, scan of Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Language Requirements: Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
The sponsorship will cover:
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.