Chalmers IPOET Scholarships ,Chalmers will offer around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2020, supported by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to forthcoming charge paying understudies.
Qualified Countries: Citizens from non-EU/EEA nations
Organization Name: Chalmers University of Technology
To be taken at (nation): Sweden
Qualified Field of Study: Scholarship is accessible for Pursuing Master Degree program.
Qualified Countries: International
Where will it be taken (nation): Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Acknowledged Subject Areas: Unrestricted – the majority of the present Master’s programms at Chalmers.
About Scholarship: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden will offer around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2017, supported by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to forthcoming charge paying understudies. The scholarships are managed and granted by Chalmers.
Type: Masters educated
Determination Criteria: The choice depends on the candidates’ relative scholarly greatness, which essentially incorporates weighted normal evaluation yet additionally home college’s stature (counting position on worldwide positioning records) and need request of the application for Chalmers Master’s projects.
Erasmus Mundus Big Data Masters Scholarships (BDMA) 2020/2021 for…Oct 25, 2019
Sweden: Mälardalen University Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for…Oct 25, 2019
American University Cairo (AUC) African Graduate Fellowships 2020/2021…
Oct 25, 2019
Columbia Law School Human Rights LL.M. Cooperation 2020/2021 for…
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50 IPOET opportunities are available
- Nationality: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must be applying for the master’s degree program in any of their chosen subject offered by the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are required to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: In order to fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The grant will provide the 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program). Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies.
Scholarships Deadline: 15 January 2020.