In the event that you might want to join low maintenance temporary job(internship), at that point Latin America and Caribbean Summer Internship 2019 is accessible at this point! The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is looking for an exceptionally energetic individual to fill in as an Intern for Summer 2019. The position is situated in Washington, D.C.
The unpaid temporary position gives superb chances to adding to NED’s give making process, getting ready materials to help the group in key arranging and examination, leading exploration, composing, and going to important occasions. latin america internship
The understudy will likewise connect with a flood of worldwide guests, speakers, and activists who are working in help of fair advancement and human rights.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for an undergraduate or graduate-level program
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
Internship can be taken in Washington DC.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates must be a registered student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level program;
- Able to receive college credit or transcript notation of participation in our program for each semester of the internship. An independent study option, if approved by your university, is also possible.
- Academic focus on Latin America and democracy issues.
- Must speak Spanish.
- Qualified candidates should have excellent writing skills, strong analytical skills, maintain a strong work ethic and have sharp attention to detail.
- Students must also have strong computer skills.
- Authorization: Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
- Travel Reimbursement: $12/day for commuter expenses
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is seeking an intern for Latin America and the Caribbean Program. The NED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The intern will work with NED’s Latin America and the Caribbean program’s staff in a combination of administrative and substantive issues. Some of the tasks will include but not be limited to:
Assist program staff in project management duties including:
- Attend relevant meetings on key democracy issues affecting the region
- Review and summarize proposals for NED program staff review
- Assist in the preparation of grant cycle materials
- Help map out NGOs and donors working in key countries
- Carry out research on research-related issues and countries in Latin America, and attend meetings with visiting grantees
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: 24-40 hrs./week (not to exceed 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, applicants must send submit all the following:
- Information regarding your school’s academic credit for internship program,
- A cover letter,
- Writing sample from a college term paper or something equivalent,
- Contact information for three references.
For more information, visit the website at www.ned.org or contact.
Internship Application Deadline: All internships are posted until filled
- Anticipated Start Date: o/a June 3, 2019
- Orientation Dates: o/a June 3-7, 2019
- Anticipated End Date: o/a August 23, 2019